Featherstone Snydale Mixed Infants School
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
Previously known as Featherstone Snydale Council [Junior Mixed Department], Snydale County Primary School before becoming Featherstone Snydale Mixed Infants School. It ended up being known as Featherston Streethouse First School.
The earliest recorded log book for the Infants School is 1883.
Records for the school can be found at WYAS Wakefield, collection reference:WRD4/2/48.