Crosland Hill Wesleyan Methodist Church

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and remains unavailable.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

Established in 1888 the church bought the United Methodist Free Church building in Crosland Hill Road in 1888. The chapel was enlarged in 1907 - 1908 and the Sunday School was enlarged in 1932 and then rebuilt in 1958. It was still in existence in 2000.