Castleford Welbeck Street School

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and remains unavailable.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

The earliest recorded log book for the school is dated 1872. It is thought that the Sculptor, Sir Henry Moore worked at the school.

Records for the school are held at WYAS Wakefield, collection reference:WRD5.