Broomfield United Methodist Free Church

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and remains unavailable.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

The chapel was built in Chapel Street [later known as Fox Street] at Moorbottom 1867, a new chapel was built next door to the old one in the 1980's and opened in 1986. The old chapel was then demolished and a new manse built on the site. The chapel was still in existence in 2000.