Brierley Wood Wesleyan Methodist Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
There was a proposal for a mission building at Brierley Wood in 1887 but it is uncertain whether anything ever came of it. The Mission church was in existence in 1901 using premises on the north side of Manchester Road near Brierley Wood Board School, it closed in c1918.