Bradford West Polling Districts 1971-1985
This is a list of polling districts within the Bradford West electoral registration division from 1971-1985.
The Polling District appears in bold and townships within each District are listed below it. The Polling Districts are given here in alphabetical order, although this may not be the order in which they appear in the electoral register. It should help to note which Polling District a place appears in to make searching through the electoral registers an easier task.
Dated entries indicate when townships were re-named as wards or parts of wards (or occassionally when the Polling Districts had other places added to them). Each Polling District was assigned a letter or number of letters which usually remains the same from one year to the next.
Bradford West Division Q.D. (qualifying date) 1970-1984
- Allerton ward (to 1978, for 1979 onwards see Heaton ward)
- Clayton ward (from 1979, see also Bradford South)
- Heaton ward
- Little Horton ward (see also Bradford North)
- Manningham ward (to 1978, see also Heaton and Toller wards)
- Shipley: West ward (1979-1982 part only, see also Bradford North)
- Thornton ward (see also Bradford South)
- Toller ward (from 1979, see also Manningham ward)
- Undercliffe ward (1979-1982 part only, see also Bradford North)
- University ward
For a list of the Bradford West electoral registers held by WYAS: Wakefield see here.
Click here to go back to the main Electoral Registers: list of Divisions page or here for the Electoral Registers: alphabetical list of place names page.