Bradford North Polling Districts 1971-1985
This is a list of polling districts within the Bradford North electoral registration division from 1971-1985.
The Polling District appears in bold and townships within each District are listed below it. The Polling Districts are given here in alphabetical order, although this may not be the order in which they appear in the electoral register. It should help to note which Polling District a place appears in to make searching through the electoral registers an easier task.
Dated entries indicate when townships were re-named as wards or parts of wards (or occassionally when the Polling Districts had other places added to them). Each Polling District was assigned a letter or number of letters which usually remains the same from one year to the next.
Bradford North Division Q.D. (qualifying date) 1970-1984
- Bolton ward
- Bowling ward (for 1979 see also Bradford South)
- Bradford Moor ward
- Eccleshill ward
- Idle ward
- Little Horton ward (1979-1982 part only, see also Bradford West)
- Odsal ward (1979-1982 part only, see also Bradford South)
- Shipley: East ward (to 1982)
- Shipley: West ward (to 1982, for 1979 see also Bradford West)
- Undercliffe ward (for 1979 see also Bradford West)
For a list of the Bradford North electoral registers held by WYAS: Wakefield see here.
Click here to go back to the main Electoral Registers: list of Divisions page or here for the Electoral Registers: alphabetical list of place names page.