Boothroyd Congregational Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
Was established in 1870 from Dewsbury Ebenezer and was always run from there.
A mission hall was built in Boothroyd Lane at the corner of Hanover Street in 1870.
When this closed in 1962, the congregation joined Dewsbury United Congregational Church (formerly Dewsbury Ebenezer).