Batley Warwick Road School

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and remains unavailable.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

Built as Warwick Road Board School, Warwick Road in 1873 with infants only, junior boys and girls opened in 1877. The school is currently known as Warwick Road Junior, Infants and Nursery School. The earliest recorded log books for the school are dated 1873 for infants and 1877 for boys and girls.