Batley Field Lane Infants School

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and remains unavailable.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

Built as Field Lane Board School, Albion Street, Batley in 1878 - 1879, the school opened in 1879. The current name of the school is Field Lane County Junior, Infants and Nursery School. The first log book dates from the opening of the school in February 1879.