Badsworth C of E School
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
Initially called Badsworth Church of England School, it became Badsworth C of E School Junior, Mixed and Infants Department. The earliest recorded log book for this school is dated June 1884.
Records for this school can be found at WYAS Wakefield, collection reference: WRD19 and WMD4/2/122.