Archbishop Holgate Junior Mixed School, Hemsworth

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and remains unavailable.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

This school was previously Hemsworth Parochial Boys School, Hemsworth Cross Hill Parochial Boys School and Hemsworth CE Senior Mixed School. The earliest recorded log book for this school is dated July 1877.

This collection is held at Wakefield Archives Office, collection reference:WMD4/2/55 and WDP36


Records for Archbishop Holgate Grammar School are also held at WYAS WAkefield, collection reference: WDP36, WDP168