Coat of arms of the Huddersfield Building Society
Formed as the Huddersfield Equitable Permanent Benefit Building Society in 1864, the society became the Huddersfield Building Society in 1918 and adopted a coat of arms based on that of the County Borough of Huddersfield. The coat of arms can also be seen on the side of the Yorkshire Building Society's premises at 200 Strand, London.
|Coats of Arms, Huddersfield Building Society
|Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
|28 December 2016