Technical School, Huddersfield
Hand-tinted postcard of the Technical School building, more commonly known as the Ramsden Building, which was built in the early 1880s (designed by architect Edward Hughes). Situated beyond the Technical School is the Milton Congregational Church.
|tags:||1910-19, Milton Congregational Church (Huddersfield), Postcards, Postcards: Hand Coloured, Ramsden Building (Queen Street South, Huddersfield), University of Huddersfield|
|date:||Posted in 1913.|
|rights:||Public Domain (PD)|
|date added:||28 December 2016|