Opening of Dalton Liberal Club
Photograph of the opening of the new Liberal Club in Dalton by Sir James T. Woodhouse (MP) on 31 March 1906. Briggate Bridge, over Lees Head Beck, can be seen just beyond the club.
|tags:||1900-09, 1906, Dalton, Liberal Club (Dalton), Photographs, Photographs: Monochrome|
|date:||31 March 1906|
|rights:||Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)|
|date added:||15 February 2020|