Moldgreen United Reform Church
Photograph of Moldgreen United Reform Church, taken in the late 1980s prior to demolition. The church was built 1866-68 as Moldgreen Congregational Chapel to a design by architects Messrs. Healey of Bradford.
|tags:||1980-89, Digitised Items, Moldgreen, Moldgreen Congregational Chapel, Moldgreen United Reform Church, Photographs, Photographs: Colour|
|rights:||Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)|
|date added:||5 July 2018|