Moldgreen United Reform Church

Photograph of Moldgreen United Reform Church, taken in the late 1980s prior to demolition. The church was built 1866-68 as Moldgreen Congregational Chapel to a design by architects Messrs. Healey of Bradford.

Image

options: download | rotate
Image
4096x2788 (6.8MB)

Further Reading

Details

collection:Photographs
tags:1980-89, Digitised Items, Moldgreen, Moldgreen Congregational Chapel, Moldgreen United Reform Church, Photographs, Photographs: Colour
creator:Photographer unknown
date:1980s
rights:Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
date added:5 July 2018

Social Media

Share this page on: Facebook / Twitter