Hall Bower Chapel
Undated photograph of the original Hall Bower Chapel and School, which was erected in 1812 by public subscription. It was subsequently demolished and replaced by the present building in 1879.
|tags:||Almondbury, Digitised Items, Hall Bower (Almondbury), Hall Bower School (Almondbury), Photographs, Photographs: Monochrome|
|rights:||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY)|
|purchase:||buy a high-resolution digital copy of this item|
|date added:||16 September 2017|