Undated photograph of the Leeds Road North (left) and Bradley Road (right) road junction. The White Cross Inn is the building behind the lamppost.
There are no tram rails in the foreground as the tramway terminated at the shelter. The 1893 O.S. map shows that originally there was a turning loop at the road junction, but this had been removed by 1907 following electrication of the line.
|tags:||Bradley, Bradley Road (Bradley), Electric Trams, Leeds Road North (Bradley), Photographs, Photographs: Monochrome, Public Transport, Tramcars, White Cross Inn (Bradley)|
|rights:||Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)|
|date added:||22 March 2017|